May 25, 2008

LIVID, HURT, UPSET!

So, Thursday my mother in law calls my husband to see if I can make a rice crispy treat cake for Saturday (My brother in laws graduation party which I knew nothing about till that night after I got home from my ball game at 9pm). Anyways I made a rice crispy treat cake for them! See... I so get taken advantage of!

At the party they had burgers, chicken, hot dogs, fruit, chips, dips, and potato salad. My mother in law asked if we wanted to come over on Sunday for left overs after they get home from church, so we said sure (assuming it was everything from Saturday that was previously listed). I went to the grocery store this morning for milk and bought 12 ears of corn because they were $0.25 a piece. I got a dozen. I thought it would be cool to have with the summer food and called to tell them I was bringing it over. I got no response or feedback other than we will see you then.

So, we got to my in laws house, I have corn already husked in hand ready to cook, and I am told we are having enchilada's. I said that sounds great and my mother in law stated that I wouldn't be able to eat the enchiladas because she made them with flour tortillas... FLOUR TORTILLAS? She stated that's what she had in the refrigerator. Why couldn't you get corn from the store so everyone could eat them. She set aside some chicken so I could have a salad. I AM NOT A F!#$%^& RABBIT! What is up with you people thinking we want to eat a salad. That is not thinking of us! WOW a salad. You are so original. F#$% YOU! I Hope anyone who does this to a person who has some food allergy or issue get 10 fold. As a matter of fact it is now going to be my personal responsibility/mission to make their life hell for making me feel this way.

Do you people not understand how emotional this is... its not funny to joke about or say how everything sucks! I ALREADY KNOW THIS!

I do alot of things for my husbands family (parties on my dime, give them items I could sell but see they really need them...) and this is what I get... text messages telling me I have some nerve and that my blowup was very rude and how badly hurt I hurt his mom from his sister... think about all the time's y'all hurt me! Your stupid I cant eat this joke and I will sit next to Lindsy because she cant eat that joke. In the 15 years I have known this family I have never said one thing. I have never gotten upset or mad at anyone for their comments. I don't gossip with them and talk bad about the other family members I sit there and listen. I always keep my mouth shut and chuckle now and then. I bend over backwards for these people and this is the way I get treated! Maybe its some religious thing... I haven't been to church for a really long time because of the way the JUDGE people and GOSSIP. Wow to coincidental.

Maybe I should post the text messages that were sent back and forth... Pretty sad his sister had to text me instead of call.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What is Celiac Disease?

Celiac disease is a disease of the small intestine. The small intestine is a 22 foot long tube that begins at the stomach and ends at the large intestine (colon). The first 1-1/2 feet of the small intestine (the part that is attached to the stomach) is called the duodenum, the middle part is called the jejunum, and the last part (the part that is attached to the colon) is called the ileum. Food empties from the stomach into the small intestine where it is digested and absorbed into the body. While food is being digested and absorbed, it is transported by the small intestine to the colon. What enters the colon is primarily undigested food. In celiac disease, there is an immunological (allergic) reaction within the inner lining of the small intestine to (gluten) that are present in wheat, rye, barley and, to a lesser extent, in oats. The immunological reaction causes inflammation that destroys the lining of the small intestine. This reduces the absorption of dietary nutrients and can lead to symptoms and signs of nutritional, vitamin, and mineral deficiencies.

I found this information at the link below.
http://www.medicinenet.com/celiac_disease/article.htm

BTW I dont claim to be an expert or doctor. This is information I have found or what has worked for me.